‘Twas the night before Black Friday.. I mean Thursday? Or more like this entire week?
Black Friday ads are starting to leak left and right and many have started early. Express is 50% off the entire store right now (online too) until noon on Friday. Unfortunately you can’t stack any promo codes on top, but its a great chance to purchase One Eleven merchandise or clearance which is normally excluded from coupons. Aritzia started their Black Friday sale on Monday as well. Up to 50% off the entire store.
Its kind of nice, actually. It means less time actually being out on Black Friday.. especially since most stores are offering the same deals online. Here’s a run down of the stores I’m most excited about:
- DSW is offering 30% when you buy 2 pairs of shoes or more, plus a free blanket wrap/scarf with code: COZYUP. This promo will start online on Thursday and in-stores on Friday. Clearance is not excluded, so start building that shopping cart.
- Sephora is doing their usual $10 deals, available both online and in-store. You can preview some of the deals by downloading the Sephora to Go app. I’m eyeing the Origins Task Maskers, which includes 3 travel size versions of Original Skin Retexturizing Mask, Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, and Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, and the Butter London Proper Attire Nail Duo (online only). I’m also interested in the Tarte sets (Easy Glowing set online only), but it’ll depend on what shade is included. However, the idea of a tiny little Amazonian Clay Blush maybe too cute to handle!
- Nordstrom Rack is offering an extra 30% off clearance prices. Their normal clear the rack event is 25%, so while its not a crazy big deal, that extra 5% maybe the difference between getting that Herve Leger blazer or not. 😉
- Macy’s is offering a doorbuster (in-store only) on the Naked Flushed Palette in Native for only $15. The palette is normally $32, so its a pretty good steal if you’re a fan of Naked or know someone who is. This price will only be available from 6:00 pm Thursday to 1:00 pm Friday and 7:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday.
- This isn’t confirmed, but Zara typically does a 30% off store and site wide sale. I expect it to be more or less the same this year.
That’s it for now! I’ll update as I come across more and please, feel free to share any upcoming deals you find in the comments below.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and good luck shopping!